Dr. Mandy LaGreca
On today’s show, we interview Mandy Le Greca, DCN, CNS, FDN-P from “ICHealer.com” who shares with us the real truth about Interstitial Cystitis.
What is Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
Also known as painful bladder syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis affects nearly 12% of women. Yet, there is little awareness surrounding this topic. Mandy shares her own story about how she struggled to treat IC. And how this motivated her to help others in similar situations.
On today’s show, you will first learn the symptoms for diagnosing this condition. While bladder pain and frequent urination is the primary symptom, Mandy shares other symptoms that are not so well-known. You will also learn the eight big causes of IC in today’s show.
Other topics discussed in today’s show include the help from aloe vera, and expert advice for protecting against virus infections. Do not miss this one!
What You Will Learn In This Show
- What are Mandy’s credentials?
- Why did she decide to treat people suffering from Interstitial Cystitis?
- Learn the eight big causes of Interstitial Cystitis
- The most obvious symptom of Interstitial Cystitis
- Any other symptoms apart from bladder pain
- How is interstitial cystitis diagnosed?
- And, how is it treated?
- Using aloe vera to heal the immune system
- Things that you can do to protect yourself against virus infections
- And so much more…