Who is Gail Naas?
On today’s show, Dr. Michael Haley talks to colon hydrotherapy expert Gail Naas who shares with us her distilled wisdom on intestinal health. He asks her everything he wants to know about colon hydrotherapy before getting his first colonic. Gail dispels some common myths surrounding colon hydrotherapy and discusses the benefits of this service.
In the following episode, Dr. Michael Haley and Gail talk again after his first colonic. A special guest joins them. Check out Episode 15 for more details.
Gail is the Past President of the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy. Gail walks us through the entire process and reveals exactly what happens for 90 minutes from the moment you step into her clinic.
Colon Hydrotherapy is starkly different from enema. And in today’s show, you will learn why colon hydrotherapy is more effective yet absolutely safe.
Gail shares her own personal experiences in today’s show as well. You will learn how she has experienced instant benefits from this 45-minute service.
From treating severe constipation to refuting mythical rumors including electrolyte depletion, today’s show will surely serve as a huge eye-opener for you.
Do not miss this one!
What You Will Learn In This Show
- Little-known facts about intestinal health
- What is colon hydrotherapy?
- Colon hydrotherapy vs. enema – understanding the difference
- Can you use colon hydrotherapy for treating severe constipation?
- How has colon hydro-therapy transformed lives?
- Common myths surrounding colon-hydrotherapy
- Is there any electron depletion during colon hydrotherapy?
- And so much more…