What You Will Learn In This Show | TimeStamps
- 1:47 How did you get into the space of genetic testing?
- 4:57 What information are we getting from our genetic test at GeneticInsights.co?
- 10:25 What are the advantages of genetic testing vs. blood testing?
- 11:33 What is the disadvantages of genetic testing vs blood testing?
- 12:32 Does your DNA get submitted to a government database?
- 15:46 Once you get your test results, what kind of recommendations are there? Dietary? Lifestyle? Meditation?
- 18:50 What were some of the recommendations you got based on your genetic test that had the most impact?
- 17:10 What were some of the recommendations you got, Elwin, from your own genetic report that you feel had the most impact on overcoming your challenge?
- 21:50 What foods speed up or slow down the comt gene?
- 22:22 What were you doing wrong that you corrected based on your genetic test?
- 23:07 What is the healthiest diet? Vegan vs. Animal foods?
- 25:40 Why we lost our sensitivity to the fact that we are eating animals
- 27:40 What is a testimonial of someone that got genetic tested and had their life changed based on the results?
- 31:40 Supplements vs. drugs; when can you use the food instead of the drug?
- 33:30 What other serious conditions have you seen helped following genetic testing?
- 36:46 What does Elwin Robinson’s medicine cabinet look like?
- 37:47 Did any experiments go wrong?
- 40:05 What is the hunter gatherer gene?
- 45:15 What does a genetic test look like… spitting in a cup? Swab?
- 47:40 Is there a coupon code?
- 53:14 Screencapture of Dr. Haley ordering his test kit and successfully using a coupon code. Watch this if you need help purchasing your kit.
From a health conscious family but despite doing things well, had a health challenge that was predicted from a genetic test done 5 years earlier… though he never submitted the genetic test data for analysis so he was unaware of the challenge he would face.
Information about vitamins, hormones, toxicity from heavy metals, mold, and more.
ease of test and cost advantages.
Genetic tests reveal predispositions and are not a diagnosis. It helps you know what other tests you might consider ordering for a diagnosis.
Personalized recommendations will include food, supplementation, and lifestyle
lead, comt gene related to how anxious he was
animal foods (methyl doners, creatine) speed up comt, vs. plant foods, flavonoids, etc. slow down comt.
Elwin was having too many plant foods and not enough animal foods!
We no longer kill but just go to the store and buy meat. Dr. Haley thinks everyone that eats animal meats should have participate in the kill of the animal they are going to eat.
a co-worker that found he had hashimotos. In this case, hormones was necessary.
Elwin describes someone that had dysbiosis and was better able to treat once realizing his true issue.
As someone who continuously expiriments on himself (nutritionally), it is quite large!
Elwin tells of a time sending himself to the hospital from ozonated olive oil.
The carbohydrate report – Elwin explains how the high carb (from fruits and vegetables) and low carb diet can be beneficial for diabetes depending on your genetics. He also discusses protein and fats in this discussion. He also discusses fermented foods.
You can export your data from previous tests or go to geneticinsights.co (see the demo at the end of this video)
yes there is… you have to watch the video to get it…