Dr. Michael Haley discusses Haelan951 Fermented Organic Soy with Jim Ladwig from Haelan Products.
- 00:48 Introducing Jim Ladwig from Haelan Products
- 03:20 History of Haellan951 formerly Haelan851 in the 80’s to fight the side effects of traditional cancer treatments
- 05:05 What’s in the bottle? Addressing the soy fears caused by the GMO version and its’ relationship with pesiticides compared to soy used by Haelan951 Products, Inc.
- 06:36 The patented Nitrogen Fermentation Process compared to fermentation of natto
- 07:30 The benefits of nitrogen fermentation as related to the proteins in it
- 08:00 The bioavailability of nutrients from the nitrogen fermentation
- 09:05 How nutrients are changed by the fermentation process
- 11:30 How Haelan951 fermented soy beverage tastes; Dr. Haley opens a new bottle and begins to consume the whole bottle
- 14:30 How much do people drink?
- 15:09 Dr. Haley describes the taste of Haelan951 as a bean juice
- 16:53 Discussion of the pH of this beverage
- 19:00 The benefits seen when those with cancer cachexia consume Haelan951 with respect to their appetite
- 19:50 The healthy powder flavor that helps with the taste of Haelan951 made from lacuma, monk fruit, and peppermint
- 22:25 Dr. Haley describe the taste after adding the flavor improver
- 23:40 Jim Ladwig explains the growing conditions for their soy and how it takes 25 lbs. raw soy to make a single bottle
- Shop Haelan Products
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- Listen to this episode on iTunes